We will ship your order using our fastest, safest, and most reliable possible method. The most appropriate dispatch method and a carrier will be selected when you place the order.
UK small parcel DELIVERY
STANDARD DELIVERY (MONDAY-FRIDAY)
We deliver most items within 3-5 working days
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Price: Varies depending on the size of the item (Saturday and Sunday, will charge extra)
Cut-off time for Next working day delivery: 2 pm
Cut off times
Cut-off time for Next working day delivery: 2 pm
To get next-day delivery, you will need to place your order by 2:00 pm GMT, during week working days. Please refer to the timings below to see when your item will arrive:
- Order before 2pm GMT, Monday to Friday
Delivers next business day
- Order before 2pm GMT on a Friday
Delivers on Monday
- Order after 2pm GMT, Monday to Friday
Delivers 2nd business day
- Order after 2pm GMT on a Friday, or any time on Saturday or Sunday
Delivers on Tuesday
All fees are clearly marked in the shopping basket and throughout checkout. Certain extended areas in the UK may have an additional surcharge.
Free Next Day delivery is provided for most of the orders above £100. Any item marked FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY! on the product page will ship for free!
UK Heavy parcel DELIVERY
We deliver some larger items by specialist carriers. Upon dispatch, we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and estimated delivery date. We will provide a tracking number so that you can track your package(s).
We will handle the largest items by specialist carriers with two-person delivery teams. Upon dispatch, we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and estimated delivery date. We will provide a tracking number so that you can track your package(s).
Certain extended areas in the UK may have an additional surcharge for full details read below.
UK Extended Area Dispatch Fees (excluding Northern Ireland)
For large items based on dimensions and or weight, we use specialist couriers to ensure safe handling. If your delivery address and items purchased falls into this category the following surcharges will apply per order. All fees are clearly marked in the shopping basket and throughout checkout.
UK Extended Area Fees (excluding Northern Ireland)
One-Man Delivery: £25
Two-Man Delivery: £40
The following areas are considered extended: Postcode areas Inverness (IV), Kilmarnock (KA), Kirkcaldy (KY), Kirkwall (KW), Lerwick (ZE), Outer Hebrides (HS), Paisley (PA), Perth (PH), Aberdeen (AB), Dundee (DD), Dumfries and Galloway (DG), Falkirk (FK) and Isle of Wight (PO30-PO41).
Shipping to Ireland and Northern Ireland
Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland are subject to an additional surcharge. Full details below:
Ireland: Small Parcel: £11 per item
Ireland: Large Item One-Man Delivery: £100 per item
Ireland: Large Item Two-Man Delivery: £200 per item
Northern Ireland: Small Parcel: Free of Charge
Northern Ireland: One-Man/Two-Man Delivery: £300 per order
Over 10Kg below 30Kg Price: £30.99
Over 30Kg below 60Kg Price: £45.99
We deliver most items internationally Monday – Friday within 3-7 working days. We are unable to deliver on British Public holidays, nor can we guarantee specific delivery times.
In order to protect you from fraudulent card use on our website, all orders are subject to security screening. Any irregularities found may mean your order is not processed.
Manufacturer & Warranties
For some products, Manufacturer warranties and Manufacturer service options may not be valid in international territories.
Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be printed in local languages.
For any delivery issues, head to our Contact Us page.
If we receive no communication from you, within 3 working days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are assumed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
Returns & Refunds
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds within 14 calendar days after order
Once an order has been confirmed it may not be changed or cancelled. A change requests, if we are able to confirm, may result in handling fee and surcharges such as Collection Fee and/or delivery Fee.
Please note that refunds can take up to 20 days to appear in your bank or credit card account. This may depend on which bank you use and where it is located. We will make any refund payment which is due to you within 14 days from the day we receive the goods back.
For items returned which are not damaged and faulty:
- We will not refund the initial delivery charges which you paid to deliver the items you are returning or awarded as free due any type of free shipping conditions or offer.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items which are not damaged or faulty, subject to any rights you have under your national consumer legislation.
Items ordered from Stock:
If the item you ordered was from our held stock you can cancel your order before its dispatched and scheduled delivery, for a full refund
If however you cancel your order after its delivery, we reserve the right to charge you for a failed delivery cost depending on the size of your order.
If the item you have ordered is customised especially for you, so therefore falls outside of the Consumer Contracts Regulations
In these circumstances we will do our absolute best to cancel the order but if we are unable to do so (because the item has already gone into production etc), you will be required to forfeit the cancellation order value, to cover the costs borne by the company
For damaged or faulty:
- If you are entitled to a refund on damaged or faulty, we will refund you as follows:
- Any items from your order which are damaged or faulty we will refund the cost of your order and all delivery charges, including the postage cost of returning these item(s).
- With the exception of damaged or faulty, if items are parts of a set you must return all parts in order to qualify for a refund.
- You can take your item(s) to our warehouse along with the delivery note you received; or
- You can post the item(s) together with the delivery note which you received in your parcel to location you have received the item from.
- If you are posting an item back to us we recommend that you obtain a proof of posting certificate or receipt.
Return of damaged or faulty items
- When your items are delivered please check that the order is complete and not damaged. In the event that your order is visibly damaged, do not accept the order and enter on the Returns Form or delivery note "Damaged" along with a brief description of how or where the item is damaged.
- If you have accepted the item(s) and subsequently discover that they are damaged/ faulty or parts are missing, you may be entitled to a refund, price reduction, replacement or repair. Where a replacement/repair is not possible e.g. because the product/parts no longer exist then a refund will be offered.
- Please note that for courier companies to accept liability for damage caused in transit we must inform them of any damage within 24 hours of delivery. Therefore, you should inform us as soon as possible following delivery of the item(s). Any claims made after this time but within 5 days will be subject to our discretion and thereafter any such claims may be considered unreasonable.
- Do not continue to use your item once you have discovered a fault. As soon as you detect that your item is faulty, please return the item to us indicating on the Delivery Note what the issue is and whether you would like a refund, price reduction, replacement or for the item to be repaired (if possible). Please return the item with all of its components, including the original packaging, where possible.
- If you have any problems with your purchase, we can offer help and assistance. Please contact Customer Services by emailing us or calling us.
- Your rights under your national consumer legislation and any Manufacturer Guarantees are not affected.